Akademi impact Malaysia
currently serves two learning tracks
For youth changemakers
Social Impact edition
For impact-creating organizations and
Ideate (Ideas to Kickstart)
Research the social issue, find a solution to address the issue and pitch your idea.
Manage (Project Management & Financing)
Strengthen your project management, financing your project, and budgeting skills, in a lean and agile way.
Pilot (Baseline Research & Idea Reaffirmation)
Prepare a map of your journey, describe your impact, plan for sustainability, solidify your idea and get ready to make social change!
Learn to prototype your project, and plan for a smaller-scale trial phase before kicking off in full-scale.
Count (Measurement Phase)
Measure your impact. Collect data regularly throughout the project. Demonstrate the change that you created.
Tell (Communication Phase)
Document your work. Tell your story. Share it on social media. Inspire the community.
Akademi Impact Malaysia FOR YOUTH CHANGEMAKERS
We train youth movers to learn how to create and measure social impact, in a week-long program.
Youths will stand a chance to get their pilot project funded through Dana Impact Youth, and also get to run a social impact proiect in a safe environment with a mentor’s guidance through the ideation, execution and monitoring and evaluation phases.
Open to Youth Between 18-29 Years of Age
You can be:
- A young person who already has your own social impact initiative or social enterprise
- A young person who has an idea and wants to carry out a social impact project
- Someone who is active in your community
- Someone who has just completed your SPM
- A college or university student
- Someone who has not yet started employment A young executive
We welcome youth applicants from all walks of life especially:
- From Sabah and Sarawak
- Orang Asli
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Former juvenile offenders or former students of juvenile rehabilitation schools